An Evening of Benefit and Bliss:
Benefit Dinner & Raffle for KMC Madison
Saturday, June 6, 5-8 PM
We hope you’ll plan to join us for a wonderful evening with friends and family, following a fun program which includes enjoying hors d’oeuvres and elegant drinks in our community room, and a chance to browse our amazing raffle and auction items. This is followed a classical music performance and some inspiration from Gen Gomlam. Then, we’ll enjoy a delicious full course dinner (of Indian cuisine), and round the night out with dessert and announcement of the raffle and silent auction winners.
All funds raised will go toward improving our facility. Our main project is a new parking lot, which will beautify our space and make parking more accessible and safe in the winter months.
Everyone welcome – please bring your friends and family to enjoy this delightful event!
* Space is limited, so reserve your spot today!
Schedule for the Evening
(Click Date to Expand)
Program for June 6
• View silent auction items, enter our raffle, eat wonderful hors-d’oeurvres and drink elegant beverages.
5:30-6:00 PM: It’s Music to Our Ears
• Listen to live classical music in our community room
6:00-6:30 PM: Receive Some Inspiration!
• Join us in the Gompa for a meditation with our Resident Teacher, Gen Kelsang Gomlam
6:30-7:30 PM: Let’s Eat!
• Sit back, relax, and enjoy a full course vegetarian dinner (of Indian Cuisine) served by our wonderful volunteers
7:30-8:00 PM: Rounding out the Night with Something Sweet!
• Delight your senses with dessert while we announce the raffle and silent auction winner.
Ticket and Raffle Information
(Click below to expand)
Event Ticket Donation Levels
Please choose a price level according to your capacity and wish to Benefit.
|Goddess of Garlands:||$62.00|
|Kids 11 and older||$10.00|
|Kids 10 and under||Free|
Raffle Ticket Prices
To be purchased the evening of the event
|1 Raffle Ticket||$5.00|
|10 Raffle Tickets||$45.00|
|20 Raffle Tickets||$80.00|
Raffle Prizes and Auction Items
Lots of great items are being donated by generous businesses and individuals. This list was last updated March 12. Check back often – prizes are being added frequently!
- Beach Boys concert tickets
- Coin collections
- Free classes and lessons at Fred Astaire Dance Studio
- Ian’s Pizza gift slice cards
- Tickets to Madison Ballet’s 2020 Nutcracker Suite performance
- Mallards Baseball tickets
- Free class/workshop at Monroe Street Arts
- Movin’ Shoes duffle bag with goodies and gear
- Packer Medallion collection (50 year edition)
- Perennial Yoga passes
- Rockabetty’s gift certificate
- Bowling passes from Ten Pin Alley
- Free martial arts lessons from Villari’s Martial Arts Cooperative
- 10 Free scoop cards from The Chocolate Shoppe
- Party certificate for up to 10 people with free shoe rental at Schwoegler’s Bowling and Entertainment Center
- One month of unlimited yoga at Inner Fire Yoga
- 5 class pass from Flyght Cycle
Thank you to these generous prize donors!
Save Your Space Today!
Kadampa Meditation Center Madison Year at a Glance
Noontime Meditation | Wednesdays & Fridays, April 1-29 | 12-12:30 PM
Thursday Morning Meditation | April 2-23 | 10-11:15 AM
Making Every Moment Meaningful: Free Public Talk & Special NKT Day Event | Saturday, April 4 | 1-2:15 PM
Happy Regardless Sunday Series: Resilience through Meditation | Sundays, April 5-26 | 10-11:15 AM
Living from the Inside Out Monday Night Class: Letting Go of Anger and Resentment| Mondays, April 6-27 | 7-8:15 PM
Buddha's Enlightenment Day: Special Talk with Gen Gomlam | Wednesday, April 15 | 7-8:15 PM
Friday Night Lecture: Overcoming Anxiety and Depression: A Buddhist Perspective | Friday, April 17 | 7-8:15 PM
Abiding at the Heart: Blessing Empowerment of Je Tsongkhapa Introduction | Friday, May 1 | 7-8:30 PM
Abiding at the Heart: Blessing Empowerment of Je Tsongkhapa| Saturday, May 2 | 9 AM-5 PM
Abiding at the Heart: Blessing Empowerment of Je Tsongkhapa Special Sunday Class and Retreat| Sunday, May 3 | 10 AM-5 PM
Happy Regardless Sunday Series: Escape to Reality| Sundays, May 3-31 | 10-11:15 AM
Living from the Inside Out Monday Night Class: Letting Go of Anger and Resentment| Mondays, May 4-18 | 7-8:15 PM
Noontime Meditation | Wednesdays and Fridays May 6-29 | 12-12:30 PM
Thursday Morning Meditation | May 7-28 | 10-11:15 AM
Part 1: Friday Night Lecture: Calm Mind in a Crazy World| Friday, May 15 | 7-8:15 PM
Part 2: Saturday Meditation Retreat: Finding the Solution Within| Saturday, May 30 | 10 AM-3 PM
Noontime Meditation | Wednesdays & Fridays, June 3-30 | 12-12:30 PM
An Evening of Benefit and Bliss: KMC Madison Benefit Dinner| Saturday, June 6 | 5-8 PM
New! Sunday Series| Sundays, June 7-28 | 10-11:30 AM *No Class on June 14
Meditation for Kids | Sundays, June 7-28 | 10-11:30 AM *No Class on June 14
A World of Loving Kindness: Empowerment of Buddha Maitreya and Teachings on Loving Kindness | US Festival at KMC New York | June 12-17
Special Away Retreat with KMC Chicago & KMC Madison: Awakening the Heart: A Weekend Retreat on Loving Kindness | Friday, June 26 - Sunday June 28 at Siena Retreat Center in Racine
Part 1: Friday Night Lecture Silencing the Inner Critic | Friday, July 10 | 7-8:30 PM (Rescheduled from March 13)
Part 2: Connecting with Our Pure Potential Meditation Retreat | Saturday, July 18 | 10 AM-4 PM (Rescheduled from March 18)