Simple. Profound. Transformative.
Offered first thing in the morning, at lunchtime and and after work to help you get in touch with your infinite potential.
For July and August, these meditations will be offered online only.
Weekly Special: Three 30 Minute Classes for $10
In just 30 minutes, your whole day can change. By connecting to our heart, and intentionally cultivating inner peace, we can access the best of ourselves and learn to live from this place.
Take 30 minutes out of your day to join us at the following times:
- Monday: First thing in the morning, 7-7:30 am, Meditations for a Kind Heart with Linda Zoesch
- Wednesday: Midday, 12:15-12:45 pm, Meditations for a Clear Mind with Lowanna Mobley
- Friday: After work, 6-6:30 pm, Meditation for Relaxation with Dave Ropa
While the meditations offered are Buddhist, they generally appeal to anyone wanting to cultivate a deeper state of peace and authentic happiness.
No previous experience is necessary. Just show up!
Materials Used for Meditation
You are not required to purchase these CDs, but you may find them helpful.
Free for Members and Benefactors: With your membership or trial membership, you will receive all links to regular events (excluding special events with visiting teachers or the Midwest Dharma Celebration, which require separate registration).
When you click Register, all dates with open registration will appear.
Please review our terms and conditions before registering. Here are some helpful tips for getting the most benefit from our online classes and meditations. Please note that registration closes one hour before each scheduled session.
Register in 3 Easy Steps!
- Click the Register button.
- Select a date, follow the instructions and make your payment. You will be taken to a PayPal page where you can use a credit/debit card or your PayPal account.
- Watch for the link to be emailed 45-60 minutes before the scheduled session. (If you do not receive the link, email [email protected].)
Dave Ropa studies on our Foundation program and has been practicing Kadampa Buddhism for many years. Dave is loved for his clear and practical teaching style.
Linda Zoesch is on our Foundation Program and is a sincere and experienced practitioner, student, and meditator. She brings a kind heart and a gentle approach to her teachings, making them easy to understand and apply to daily life.
Lowanna Mobley has been a longtime student of our Foundation Program (FP), where she also serves as our FP Monitor. She is known for her enthusiasm and loving nature, bringing humor and genuine insight to her teaching.