Saturday Meditation Retreat
Finding the Solution Within: Part 2 of a 2-part series
In this three-session retreat we will explore:
• scientific methods to transform fear and anxiety into powerful causes of personal growth
• the deeper causes underlying our painful experiences so that we can change how they affect us
• how changing our attitude using wisdom gives us real freedom and confidence
Each session we will meditate on our own conclusions so that we take away an experience that has the power to change us forever!
Please feel very welcome to join us for Part 1 of this two-part series, Friday Night Lecture: Calm Mind in a Crazy World on Friday, May 15. Special price when you register for both! Find out more about Part 1 here.
Our community has moved online! Please review our terms and conditions before registering. Here are some helpful tips for getting the most benefit from our livestream classes. Please note that registration closes one hour before each class starts to allow for time to get people the link in a timely manner and prepare for the livestream class.
A livestream link is available 72 hours after the class for everyone who registers.
Cost: $25. Free for FP/GP members and benefactors.
Register for both parts of the series for $30.
Register in 3 Easy Steps!
1. Click the Register button.
2. Follow the instructions and make your payment. (Members, enter your member code) You will be taken to a PayPal page where you can use a credit/debit card or your PayPal account.
3. Watch for the livestream link to be emailed 45-60 minutes before class starts. (If you do not receive the link, email [email protected].)
Gen Kelsang Gomlam
Gen Kelsang Gomlam is the Resident Teacher at Kadampa Meditation Center Madison and Venerable Geshe Kelsang Gyatso’s representative in Madison. She has been studying, practicing and teaching Kadam Dharma for many years. Gen Gomlam’s heartfelt and practical teachings are presented with warmth and humor, making them accessible to everyone.