What’s Open At KMC Madison?
Classes & Events
Our classes and events are available for person and online attendance. Space is limited, so please pre-register on the website. We will continue to offer all of our classes via livestream at this time.
Available In Person and Via Livestream
- Sunday Morning Class
- Monday Evening Class
- Thursday Morning Class
- All Pujas
- All Friday Lectures
- All Retreats
- All Day Courses
- Monday Early Morning Meditation
- Wednesday Midday Meditation
- Thursday 7 PM Class (Replay of Thursday Morning)
- Friday After Work Meditation
Our bookstore is currently open 30 minutes before and after all in-person classes, pujas, and events.
Visitors are asked to refrain from entering if, over the last 14 days, they have had symptoms of or tested positive with COVID-19 or have been in close contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19.
- Please be considerate of fellow visitors and volunteers.
- Face coverings are required inside the building, community room, and meditation room.
- Social distancing is required. Please follow the signage and instructions of our volunteers.
In the interest of your personal safety and the community’s health, KMC Madison asks that all visitors observe the precautions listed above.
What Other Measures is KMC Madison Implementing?
- Enhanced cleaning of high-touch surfaces throughout the day following CDC guidelines
- Hand sanitizer available at various places
- New capacity limits in all rooms
- New enhanced HVAC AirPure Filtration System to filter out COVID-19
- Forced-outside air systems running continuously for airflow
- Residents and volunteers wear face coverings for public events and practice social distancing
Thank you, and we look forward to seeing you soon!