In-Person Attendance Information
In order to accommodate for properly ventilation and distancing, we are limited to 12 in-person attendees for most gatherings. Advance registration online is recommended in order to ensure a space in class. While walk-ins are welcome, please understand that we cannot guarantee walk-ins a seat in the main area.
Attendees are asked to refrain from attending if, over the last 14 days, they have had symptoms of or tested positive with COVID-19, or have been in close contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19.
When attending, please:
- Be considerate of fellow visitors and volunteers.
- Face coverings are required within the building and meditation room.
- Social distancing is required. Please follow the instructions of our volunteers.
- Chairs within the meditation room will be socially distanced.
How to Register Online
1. Click the Register button.
2. Select a class date, follow the instructions and make your payment. Be sure to choose in-person attendance. You will be taken to a PayPal page where you can use a credit/debit card or your PayPal account.
3. Come to the Center before class begins, and check in at the front desk.