Keeping a safe in-person environment
Please be assured that your safety is of utmost importance to us. We closely follow Dane County and CDC recommendations regarding group events to ensure a safe and healthy environment for all.
Here are some of the ways we are addressing safety for in-person events.
- We make adjustments to seating arrangements as needed.
- For your comfort, we consistently operate a ventilation system using forced outside air to improve air flow throughout the Center.
- In our HVAC system, we have installed filters that specifically filter out Covid-19.
- We have increased our cleaning schedules and frequently sanitize public areas.
- Hand sanitizer is readily available and we invite you to use it upon entering the Center.
August 2021: In light of the latest recommendations, we ask that everyone regardless of vaccination status wear a mask during indoor gatherings at the Center. Thank you for this demonstration of compassion towards others.
If you have any questions about in-person class attendance, please contact [email protected]